Conservationists Stay for Free at Great Migration Camps
“Conservation needs to become part of real life, not a fringe activity, and for that to happen it has to move out of science and into lifestyle. We need to create a culture of conservation.” –Colleen Begg*
Conservationists Stay for Free in Tanzania
Every day Conservationists head out to protect and preserve our planet, the environment and the wildlife supported by biodiverse habitats and eco-systems. In recognition of their daily efforts, passion and bravery to conserve and protect biodiversity, habitats or species anywhere in the world, Conservation Through Tourism has a #STAY4FREE policy. This offer is for all those heroes who have a long-term commitment of being part of the conservation solution.
Free Stay for Conservationists
We welcome professional conservationists from all disciplines to any Great Migration Camps for free. Thank you to all the planet protectors, the soil scientists, the climate campaigners, the habitat heroes and biodiversity backers, the species supporters, the ecology activists, environmental scientists and those who make a real contribution to conservation. Take a break with Great Migration Camps – Conservation fatigue is real and it is hard trying to protect our planet. You deserve it.
How #Stay4Free for Conservationists Works
Professional Conservationists with valid credentials should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free B&B stay at any Great Migration Camp.
Being mobile the camps do move location so getting in touch shortly before you travel
- Select your dates
- Select your camp
- Create your trip based on availability
- Confirm your safari
Conservationists Stay 4 Free T’s and C’s
- Stay4Free is available when booked less than 60 days prior to arrival. See if we are free!
- Stay4Free includes accommodation and breakfast at any GMC Camp subject to availability- additional meals and fuel/vehicle surcharge may be applicable
- Stay4Free excludes getting to any GMC Camp (we can assist with flights or safari transport)
- Stay4Free excludes Park & Camping fees in any National Park, WMA or Conservancy along with any applicable government taxes.
- Stay4Free excludes any third-party costs that may apply.
- Stay4Free is applicable to any Conservation Professional with valid credentials.
- Stay4Free Partners, Friends or Children pay 50% of Published Rates and all 3rd party costs.
Great Migration Camps for Conservationists (#stay4free)
Great Migration Camps creates low impact mobile safari experiences, following the great migration in the Serengeti National Park. GMC mobile fly-camps are available in, around or enroute to the great-migration seasonal camp. Mobile explorer camps travel to other parks and wildlife management areas, currently within Tanzania, and can be booked exclusively or as part of an itinerary for conservation or for safari clients. Contact email@example.com for reservations.
Conservation Through Tourism: Conservationists stay for free
Our aim is to encourage travellers to visit vulnerable areas – areas that need conservation help, habitat and biodiversity protection and community support. The benefits of the physical presence of visitors, in addition to their crucial revenue spend, is critical to the protection of natural areas that are home to unique flora and fauna. We aim to create habit and wildlife value for communities, governments and wildlife.